- Keynote Speaking
- Trends marketing
Daniel Levine - Keynote Speaker
Energize your audience with one of the world's most celebrated keynote speakers and consumer trends experts, Daniel Levine, the Executive Director of The Avant-Guide Institute in New York City.
Daniel is a trends marketing visionary, celebrated keynote speaker, and the leader of a huge international team of "cool-hunters" — thousands of trend-spotters who track the latest ideas and experiences from around the globe. Hailed as a "genius" by Elle magazine, Daniel has an uncanny ability to help destinations, brands and businesses be more relevant, innovative and profitable.
"In over 19 years of organizing events — in which I've booked more than 250 keynote speakers — Daniel Levine is without a doubt one of the top four or five we have ever had.... Audiences can't stop talking about his presentations — he really makes us look good."
- Terrence Williams, President, Event Services
"Daniel Levine is dynamic, inspirational and thought provoking. This kind of keynote presentation makes our conferences meaningful."
- Reed Exhibitions
"Levine is the ultimate guru of cool.... He has a remarkable ability to distill trends to their essence and articulate them in a way we can all benefit from."
Dynamic Conference Speaker
Daniel is a professional keynote speaker and presenter who is known for delivering highly praised keynotes for select major businesses and conferences worldwide, including the United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO), World Travel Market, American Express MarketWatch, Promo Live, Mandarin Oriental Hotels, International Luxury Travel Market, EIBTM, and the New York Times Travel Conference.
Attendees learn about powerful social trends that will significantly impact their work, discover straightforward strategies to take advantage of these developments, and walk away with remarkable insights and tactics they can immediately put to use.
Global Trends Expert
A wide variety of tourism and consumer-oriented businesses seek out Daniel when looking to understand the impact of forthcoming social and cultural trends and to "hip" up their image.
- MasterCard selected Daniel to be the expert spokesperson of a major television campaign to reach stylish spenders
- Deutsche Telekom AG asked Daniel to help them understand what's happening in the world of tourism, restaurants, nightlife and retail
- Samsonite teamed with Daniel when launching their style-driven Black Label line
- Saatchi & Saatchi tapped Daniel to be the judge of their first ever Lovemarks contest to help give it credible cool
- Both HBO and NBC turned to Daniel when they needed an exceptionally well-connected expert to produce international segments for primetime lifestyle shows.